This is a tasty dish that's also healthy.
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- 10 baby potatoes, cubed
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 cups (bagged) broccoli and cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 handfuls arugula salad mix
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. each of fresh basil, cilantro, and parsley, finely chopped
- 2 pinches sea salt and black pepper, divided
- 1 (4 oz.) container of light feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine all chopped veggies with 1 tbsp. olive oil and half the salt and pepper.
- Place on a sheet pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the rest of the olive oil, salt, pepper, along with the vinegar and herbs.
- Remove vegetables from the oven.
- Divide the salad mix between 2 bowls, top with roasted vegetables, and drizzle the dressing on top. Finish off the salad with a sprinkle of feta.