Enjoy the elegant and delicious flavors of the classic in no time.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 Swiss cheese slices
- 12 Canadian bacon slices
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch salt, pepper, garlic powder
- ½ cup toasted breadcrumbs
- Using a sharp knife, cut slices into the chicken about 2" apart, but don’t cut all the way through. Drizzle with olive oil and spices. Cut the Canadian bacon and Swiss cheese in half, and place one of each in the slices you made in the chicken. Sprinkle with toasted breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F. Remove from oven, tent with foil and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.