Serves: 8 (4 SHELLS EACH)
- 1 (12 oz.) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked al dente
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning, from packet
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 cup canned corn, drained or ½ can black beans and ½ can corn, drained
- ½ cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mild jarred salsa plus extra for topping
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar, sometimes called Mexican cheese
- ½ cup sour cream, for topping
- 1 tomato, diced, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta until al dente, per package instructions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, taco seasoning, cream cheese, corn, cheddar cheeses, and salsa.
- Stuff each jumbo shell with the chicken mixture and place in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with the shredded sharp (Mexican) cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Dollop with sour cream and sprinkle with diced tomatoes.
Only 411 calories per serving.
As a means to stay fit and healthy, John and Patty have recently expanded their focus. These dishes are designed to Delight Your Tastebuds, while Decreasing Your Waistline.