- 3 zucchini
- 3 tbsp. walnut oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. crumbled bleu cheese
- 3 tbsp. walnuts, chopped
- Cut the zucchini into ¼ inch rounds.
- Place in a steamer basket over boiling water and spread out as much as possible. Steam for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Combine walnut oil and vinegar in a small bowl and stir to combine well.
- Put the zucchini in a serving dish and salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with oil and vinegar.
- Top with bleu cheese and walnuts.
You will want the zucchini to cook just long enough to soften a bit. They should still have some firmness.