- 2 apples, cored and shiny sliced
- 2 pears, cored and shiny sliced
- 1 orange, sliced and cut into quarters
- 1 bottle white wine (Pinot Grigio/Sauvignon blanc/chardonnay)
- 1 cup pear liqueur or pear juice
- 1 cup sparkling apple cider
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Ice or frozen white grapes
- Fresh rosemary to garnish
- Add apples, pears, and oranges to a large pitcher, followed by the white wine, pear liqueur, sparkling apple cider, and cinnamon sticks; combine the fruits with the alcohol.
- Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, fill the desired number of glasses with ice or grapes and fill approximately 3⁄4 full with sangria.
- Add apple, pear, and orange slices from the pitcher into each glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary!