- 5 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 small bag chia seeds (optional)
- 1 small bag coconut flakes (optional)
- In a big bowl, combine 5 cups of cubed watermelon, 2 cups of sliced strawberries, 1 cup of raspberries, and 1 cup of blueberries.
- Using a small bowl mix together the juice of 1 lime, 4 chopped mint leaves, and 1 tbsp. of agave syrup.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit salad.
You can garnish with more mint leaves. For some fun texture you can sprinkle on some chia seeds or coconut flakes. You may add more agave if you want extra sweetness!
This recipe just shouts summer! This is a perfect addition to any BBQ, pool party, or just to enjoy on a hot day during summer! It’s a great way to incorporate a load of fresh fruit. The greatest thing about this dish is how simple and delicious it is!