I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket but will cool you off with this very berry fresh cocktail! Enjoy.
- 4 oz. citron vodka
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- ½ fresh mixed berries
- 4 leaves of fresh mint
- 12 oz. lemon lime sparkling water
- 1½ cups ice
- mint sprig for garnish
- lemon peel for garnish
- Divide the mixed berries between the two tall glasses.
- Add mint leaves.
- Muddle berries and mint until crushed.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add the vodka.
- Pour over the lemon lime sparkling water.
- Add the fresh fruit.
- Serve garnished with the mint and lemon peel.