Make this delicious cold pizza a few days in advance and keep it in the refrigerator!
- 2 (8 oz.) cans crescent dough sheets or crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup orange bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 12x18 pan with nonstick spray.
- Unroll crescent dough sheet and press dough into bottom of pan, sealing all seams. Bake 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a small bowl, blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dill. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Top the crust evenly with vegetables, olives, and cheese.
- Cut into squares and refrigerate until ready to serve.