- 4 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup grape tomatoes
- Add the chicken, Italian seasoning, salt, and garlic to a mixing bowl. Massage seasoning into chicken.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a cast iron skillet.
- Place chicken into the skillet and cook for about 7 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken and deglaze skillet with chicken stock. Add whipping cream, and cream cheese, and thoroughly combine.
- Bring to a simmer and then add the chicken back into the skillet.
- Cook covered for 15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Mix in Asiago cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Simmer until the cheese has melted.
- Stir in grape tomatoes and spinach.
- Serve with zoodles, spaghetti squash, mashed potatoes or your favorite pasta.
Zoodles (spiralized zucchini noodles) are available fresh in the Ingles produce department!