- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (15 oz.) can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (one pint)
- 4 fresh ears of corn, cut off cob (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 cups salad greens
- 10 basil leaves, torn
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package. Drain and toss in a big bowl. Stir in olive oil.
- Add all other ingredients, except salad greens, and stir gently to combine.
- Serve on a bed of salad greens.
- *You can replace the lima beans with any other canned and cooked bean of your choice.