- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 10 oz. Laura Lynn Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp. ginger, fresh, peeled and grated
- 2 cloves garlic, fresh, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp. Laura Lynn Clover Honey
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 lb. fresh pineapple, cut into 1 inch cubes
- sesame seeds
- green onions, sliced diagonally
- Add chicken cubes to a gallon zip top bag. In a small bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce, pineapple juice, ginger, garlic, honey, and cayenne pepper. Reserve ½ cup of marinade for basting, then pour the rest over chicken. Massage the chicken in the bag to ensureeven coverage. Refrigerate and marinate 1 to 2 hours.
- Set up grill for direct cooking or preheat grill pan to medium-high heat. If using bamboo skewers, soak in water to prevent burning.
- Thread chicken, peppers, onion, and pineapple onto skewers, alternating items to prevent crowding. Grill 12-15 minutes, turning frequently. Baste skewers with reserved marinade several times during cooking.
- Remove kabobs to a serving platter, sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion.
- We like to serve these kabobs with a packaged coconut ginger rice mix, prepared according to package directions.