- 8 oz. brie wheel, thinly sliced in approximately 20 wedges
- 5.3 oz. goat cheese pyramid
- 8 oz. blueberry cobbler cheddar cheese, thinly sliced in planks
- 2 tbsp. Unicoi Preserves Salted Caramel Peach Spread
- 2 tbsp. Unicoi Preserves Cherry Jalapeño Spread
- gingersnap cookies
- Laura Lynn Thin Wheat Crackers
- Shaped seeded crackers
- 1 waffle cone ice cream bowl
- assorted nut and chocolate covered espresso mix (bulk section)
- fresh fruit salad (Ingles produce section)
- Arrange brie in a flower shape in the front corner of the cheese board, leaving the center of the flower open. Spoon Unicoi Preserves Salted Caramel Peach Spread in the middle of the flower. Add a few sprigs of mint as leaves.
- Fan gingersnap cookies around the brie flower.
- Add goat cheese pyramid to the opposite side of the front of the cheese board, top with Unicoi Preserves Cherry Jalapeño Spread.
- Place Laura Lynn Thin Wheat crackers on the board near the goat cheese.
- Place the waffle cone bowl in another corner of the board, fill with fresh fruit salad, garnish with mint.
- Add sliced blueberry cobbler cheddar cheese to the board, then shaped seeded crackers to the corner of the board.
- Fill in empty spaces on board with blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries, then add assorted nut and chocolate covered espresso mix to the board. Tuck in fresh mint to garnish.
Serve cheese at room temperature for best taste. Plan on 1 oz. cheese of each cheese per person. Use a different knife for each cheese. Shop Ingles bulk section for unique nibbles to add to your cheese board. Don’t like a particular cheese? Customize your board with cheese to fit your taste from the Ingles deli.