You can serve this over a key lime pie, or put it in a martini glass for a delicious dessert at your next dinner party. The kids will love to eat this out of a waffle cone to cool off on those hot summer days.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 (16-oz.) container of fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 nectarines, sliced
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- ½ cup toasted, unsweetened flaked coconut
- Stir together strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, nectarines, lime juice and honey in a large bowl until combined.
- Fold in marshmallows and mint.
- Sprinkle with coconut.