- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- ½ cup cashews
- 1 tbsp. hot chili sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large wok or skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Sauté carrots, ginger, and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar snap peas and sauté for 3 minutes or until the peas are tender, but still crisp.
- Add edamame, cashews, sesame oil, and salt and pepper. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the fresh mint.
You can find frozen edamame already shelled in the freezer section at Ingles.