This “Ravishing” Radish Salad showcases spring veggies and herbs in all their glory!
- 24 radishes, cut into quarters
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, choped
- ½ cup fennel, sliced thin
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. champagne vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup walnut pieces, toasted
- Place radishes in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper, toss to coat.
- Add onions, fennel, basil, and dill.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, honey, and garlic.
- Pour over salad, toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with walnuts just before serving.