This is a perfect dish for spring!
- 8 oz. farfalle pasta
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup peas
- 2 cups multi-colored cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup asparagus
- ½ cup arugula
- ½ cup multi-colored peppers
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- Cook farfalle, following package directions, being careful not to overcook it.
- Rinse and drain pasta. Set aside.
- Slice the tomatoes and drizzle in a generous amount of olive oil, salt, pepper, and basil so all the flavors can mingle together.
- In another pot, blanch asparagus. Cook until al dente.
- Drain asparagus and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine arugula, artichoke hearts, peppers, peas, fresh parsley, marinated tomatoes, asparagus, and pasta.
- In a separate bowl, mix together white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over pasta and enjoy