- 1 dozen large eggs, boiled
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 16 oz. cold water
- 2 tbsp. all-natural food coloring
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel and halve boiled eggs.
- Remove and transfer yolks to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add two drops of all-natural food coloring (color of your choice) to 16 oz. of cold water; gently add boiled eggs into the water.
- Let eggs sit in the water for about 5 minutes.
- Remove eggs and let them dry on a paper towel.
- While drying, create the filling by adding mayo, mustard, white wine vinegar, and salt and pepper to the yolks; mix until smooth.
- Use a pastry piping or sandwich bag to fill eggs and then refrigerate.
- Create a toppings bar by setting out your chosen toppings in small bowls. Save yourself some time by gathering your favorite toppings off the Ingle’s Fresh Salad Bar