- 2½ cups green grapes
- 2½ cups red grapes
- 2½ cups purple grapes
- 3 bottles of colored sanding sugar
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Place each color of grapes into a separate sealable bag.
- Pour 1⁄3 of the bottle of Prosecco into each bag. Let marinate in the refrigerator overnight, at least 8 hours.
- Drain off the Prosecco from each bag (save for future cocktails).
- Pour one container of the sanding sugar into a bowl or baking dish.
- Place one color of grapes over the colored sugar and shake gently to completely cover them in sugar.
- Repeat for each color.
- Place grapes in a bowl or on skewers and serve.
You may also add a shot of vodka or tequila to each bag of marinating grapes for a very special treat. And, if you like, you can freeze the grapes after they’ve been sugared for a frozen treat on a hot day.