Add your favorite protein and turn this salad into an entree.
- 1½ cups Laura Lynn Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 tbsp. chipotle salsa
- ½ cup jalapeño jack cheese, shredded
- 3 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- ¼ cup black beans, drained
- ¼ cup roasted corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup jalapeño jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup roasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Harvest Farms white and blue corn tortilla chips, for garnish
- In a food processor, blender, or hand-held mixer, add Laura Lynn Caesar dressing and the chipotle salsa and mix until blended./li>
- Add the jalapeño jack cheese and pulse until just combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, add romaine, black beans, roasted corn, tomatoes, and cheese. Hand toss to combine all ingredients.
- Start with half of the dressing, add to the salad mixture and toss until everything is coated with dressing. Use more dressing as desired.
- Plate salad on a serving plate and garnish with white and blue corn tortilla chips. Sprinkle the pepitas over the top and serve.