- 4 boneless pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1½ cups Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- ½ balsamic vinegar
- ½ ketchup
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Line the baking sheet with foil. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients for the pork chops.
- Rub olive oil on both sides of pork chops, followed by dry seasoning mix.
- Place seasoned pork chops on baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together tomatoes, peppers, yellow onions, cilantro and green onion for the salsa.
- Stir in ketchup and balsamic vinegar.
- Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Serve salsa over pork chops.