- 4 cups fresh baked cornbread from the Ingles bakery dept.
- 1 pkg. Laura Lynn ranch dip mix
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 2 (15 oz.) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (15 oz.) canned corn, drained
- 2 (2.8 oz.) packages Laura Lynn real bacon pieces
- In a small bowl, whisk together ranch dip mix, mayonnaise, and sour cream and set aside.
- Crumble half of cornbread in the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- Layer half of the following: pinto beans, chopped tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, half green onion, shredded cheese, bacon pieces, and corn.
- Top with half of the dressing mix.
- Repeat layers once more.
- Garnish with any additional bacon, green onion, or cheese.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.