- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed, washed and dried
- 6 mozzarella cheese balls, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh basil, shredded
- ¼ cup balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- Preheat smoker to high (400°F - 450°F).
- Melt butter with garlic and parsley.
- Arrange mushrooms on baking sheet, bottom side up and brush with melted garlic butter. Turn mushrooms and brush insides with remaining garlic butter.
- Fill mushrooms with tomato slices and cheese slices and place on smoker for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove and top with fresh shredded basil and balsamic glaze. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Serve warm as an entrée or as a wonderful side dish.