- 1/2 cup Laura Lynn Soy Sauce
- 1 Laura Lynn Beef Bouillon cube
- 1 bay leaf 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 to 4 lbs. beef chuck roast, boneless
- Ingles sub rolls (Bakery)
- Laura Lynn Sliced Cheese, your favorite variety
- Place first 6 ingredients into the bowl of slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add beef chuck roast, then add enough water to mostly cover the roast, stir.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender and falling apart.
- Remove beef, leaving all the broth in the slow cooker bowl. Shred beef with a fork, discarding any fat.
- Place beef back into the slow cooker to keep warm.
- To serve, slice rolls in half, spoon roast beef with beef au jus on to sub roll and top with sliced cheese if desired.
- Serve each sandwich with a small bowl of beef au jus dip on the side.