- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup mango salsa (found in Ingles’ produce aisle)
- Taco shells
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat taco shells in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 Tbsp Laura Lynn olive oil in frying pan at medium heat.
- Fry shrimp in oil for up to ten minutes, turning them periodically until edges are golden brown.
- Dress tacos with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve to family and friends for a holiday seasonal meal!