- 4 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1½ large sweet potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 large sweet apples, cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into small wedges
- 2 medium green bell peppers, seeded and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 (16 oz.) containers firm tofu
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Jamaican jerk seasoning (dry rub), divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp. jerk seasoning, garlic, and ginger.
- Drain tofu and cut into ½ inch strips. Sprinkle the remaining jerk seasoning over the tofu strips.
- Combine vegetables and apples together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour marinade over the mixture and mix to coat.
- Pour mixture onto a large baking sheet and place tofu on top, mostly in the center of the dish.
- Bake on the center rack for 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are cooked through, stirring vegetables half way through. Serve.
Fill tortillas with leftovers for a second meal!