- 1 lg. spaghetti squash
- 4 tbsp. Laura Lynn unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Laura Lynn parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper, or to taste
- 2 tbsp. fresh Italian parsley, chopped (or 1 tbsp. dried parsley)
- Split spaghetti squash lengthwise and lightly sprinkle cut sides with salt and pepper.
- Place, cut sides down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375°F, until the outside skin is slightly brown and squash is soft, but not mushy.
- Allow to cool until you can gently scrape out the meat of the squash (It should look like long strands of spaghetti).
- Toss the squash with the butter and cheese; serve with a sprinkling of parsley.