- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon, ground
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup blueberries 1 tbsp. walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp. slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp. pepitas
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (optional)
- additional maple syrup and/or honey, to drizzle on top (optional)
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Remove quinoa from heat. Mix in almond milk.
- Add ½ banana and mash.
- Add honey, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Transfer to an individual bowl.
- Slice the other half of the banana.
- Top quinoa with banana, cranberries, blueberries, walnuts, almonds, and pepitas.
- Drizzle maple syrup and/or honey on top, if desired.
- You can substitute oatmeal for quinoa.