- 1 lb. pulled pork
- 4 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 oz. green chiles, diced
- 16 oz. pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- Heat griddle for medium-high heat cooking.
- If pork is cold, heat in microwave or on stove top until warmed thoroughly.
- Mix together pork, onion, cilantro, green chiles and shredded cheese.
- Lay out flour tortillas. Spread mixture over ½ of the tortilla and fold.
- Brush tortilla liberally with vegetable oil and place oiled side down on griddle. Brush top side of tortilla while bottom side cooks. Turn quesadilla after about 2 minutes and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove when both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce or quesadilla condiments.