- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- ½ bag shredded broccoli slaw (Ingles produce section)
- ¼ medium onion, thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into long strips
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. ginger, chopped frozen Asian potstickers (enough for 4 per person for a meal) dash of soy sauce, to taste
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped for garnish
- Bring chicken broth, broccoli slaw, onion, red bell pepper, pepper flakes, garlic, and ginger to a simmer.
- Add potstickers and let simmer approximately 5-8 minutes or until potstickers are tender.
- Add a dash of soy sauce, to taste. You can add more if needed.
- Ladle into two bowls and add a few drops of the sesame oil to each bowl and sprinkle with spring onion garnish.