- 8 oz. bottle Caesar dressing
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 3-4 cups tri-color pearl couscous (prepared)
- 1-2 bulbs fennel, thinly shaved
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup walnuts, slightly crushed
- ½ cup dried cherries
- Into a small bowl, add Caesar dressing, lemon juice, maple syrup, and black pepper. Mix together thoroughly.
- Into a serving bowl, add your prepared couscous, fennel, avocado, walnuts, and dried cherries.
- Pour your dressing over the salad and toss. Serve chilled or room temperature.