- 5 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 2 lbs)
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 oranges, zested
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamo)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line sweet potato slices in baking dish into neat rows.
- In a separate bowl, combine orange juice, melted butter, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, ginger, thyme, and orange zest. Stir thoroughly and evenly pour over sweet potatoes.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, create topping mixture by combining brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans in a small bowl.
- After 30 minutes, remove foil and sprinkle topping mixture over top. Set oven to 375°F and bake uncovered for another 30 minutes. Broil for 1-2 minutes until sweet potatoes are golden brown..
Sprinkle extra fresh thyme and orange zest for an extra flavor punch!