- 1 (3 lb.) boneless pork loin
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. coarse ground pepper
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 8 oz. orange marmalade
- 8 oz. whole cranberry sauce
- 2 oranges, sliced for garnish
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen cranberries, for garnish
- fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven or smoker to 375°F
- Lightly coat pork loin with olive oil and liberally coat with salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet on the stovetop. Sear all sides of pork loin, approximately 2 minutes per side, then place in a roasting pan.
- While searing, mix ¾ cup orange juice, apple cider vinegar, orange marmalade, and cranberry sauce in a small mixing bowl. Pour sauce over pork loin and place into a preheated oven/ smoker uncovered. Baste every 15-20 minutes with juices from the pan until pork loin reaches an internal temperature of 145°F in the thickest part. Remove from the oven/smoker and set aside.
- Place the sliced oranges on a small platter with the cranberries. Remove pork loin from pan, slice into ¼ - ½ inch slices and lay over oranges.
- Add remaining orange juice to the juices in the roasting pan and mix thoroughly, then pour juices over sliced pork loin and serve with your favorite holiday sides.