Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Serves: 6 people
- 8 eggs scrambled
- 4 slices of cooked turkey bacon (diced)
- 6 soft taco shells
- Cilantro garnish to taste
- TS Chili powder
- S/P to taste
- ½ cup diced Peppers
- ½ cup diced Onions
- 1 cup of Feta
- ½ tomato diced
- 4 oz. Sour Cream
- ½ Lime
- ½ cup Green onions
- 5 Tbsp. Oil
- Preheat your pan on medium heat.
- Add oil then sauté your veggies 2 minutes adding tomatoes last.
- Pour in half of your eggs scramble until they are not wet then build your taco placing ingredients including bacon in your shell folding and cooking on both sides until golden brown.
- Add green onions and your chili lime sour Cream at the end.
- Chili lime sour cream: 4oz of sour cream, ½ lime and 1 tsp of chili powder mix and serve