We picked up a similar sandwich on the way to a vineyard in Napa, and enjoyed it with wine on a beautiful spring day.
- 1 Ingles bakery French baguette
- 2 tbsp. Laura Lynn salted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp. Laura Lynn coarse ground mustard
- ¾ lb. ham, deli sliced
- 4 tbsp. Unicoi Preserves Salted Caramel Peach Spread
- ¼ lb. Havarti cheese, deli sliced
- ¼ lb. lacy Swiss cheese, deli sliced
- 1 cup Harvest Farms organic spring mix lettuce
- Cut baguette in half horizontally. Hollow out some of the bread from the inside of the top half. Spread butter on the cut sides of both the top and the bottom of the bread.
- Spread mustard on the bottom of the bread.
- Layer ham, salted caramel peach spread, Havarti, and Swiss cheeses. Top with lettuce.
- Add top of baguette to sandwich, press firmly, and wrap to travel. Cut and serve when you’re ready to picnic.