- 4 monkfish loins (can substitute 2 lobster tails or 4 loins of codfish)
- 8 grilling skewers
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 8 soft flour taco shells (or hard cornshells)
- 1 cup Laura Lynn Sour Cream
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 limes
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Mexican cheese, crumbled
- 1 container fresh salsa (Ingles Produce)
- 2 limes, quartered
- Make your dressing by zesting and squeezing the juice from 2 limes directly into a small food processor. Add the cilantro and sour cream; blend until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Slice fish loins lengthwise into 8 equal pieces; pat dry.
- Skewer the pieces of fish, brush with vegetable oil, and dust with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Grill your skewers of fish until almost done. (Slightly undercooking fish allows for the residual heat to finish the process and your fish won’t be dry.)
- On the same hot grill, place your flour tortillas until one side is slightly charred. Remove from heat and cover with a clean kitchen towel so they don’t dry out.
- Place a piece of monkfish on a tortilla and then top with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, and cheese. Top with the cilantro lime sour cream dressing. Serve with extra limes and your favorite sides. Enjoy.