- 2 lbs. fresh lamb chops
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. rosemary, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Greek veggies, for garnish (Ingles Salad Bar
- For the marinade, mix olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Place lamb chops in a resealable freezer bag, cover with marinade, then refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Preheat grill for direct cooking to 450°F.
- Remove lamb chops from marinade and place on the grill over direct heat. After 2 minutes, twist chops to achieve grill marks. After 2 more minutes, turn chops. Cook 2 more minutes, then twist and check internal temp. Let chops cook until a 140°F internal temperature is achieved and then pull from grill.
- Plate with a selection of Greek olives, peppers, and dolmas (from the Ingles Salad Bar).
- Lamb goes great with Tzatziki sauce too!