- 4 large bone-in chicken thighs, skins removed (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 Tbsp. coarse ground mustard
- 4 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 4 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. crushed Red Pepper
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Preheat Oven 375 degrees
- Combine mustard, garlic, marjoram and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons mustard mixture evenly on top of each chicken thigh, or until mixture is evenly divided being careful to cover as much of the surface as possible to form a "crust."
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until mustard mixture has formed a crust and is slightly hardened, and juices run clear when the chicken is pierced.