- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp. Splenda
- 1 (8 oz.) lite whipped topping
- 3 (1.5 oz.) packets sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 3½ cups whole milk
- 3 bananas, overripe/spotted
- mini chocolate chips
- chopped walnuts
- fresh berries
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, melted butter, and walnuts, mixing to make a dough. Spread evenly on a sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool before crumbling.
- With a mixer, or by hand, beat cream cheese with Splenda. Carefully fold 1/2 to 2⁄3 of the container of whipped topping into the sweetened cream cheese until smooth, light and fluffy. Scrape into a piping bag, set aside.
- In the same bowl, add milk and instant pudding, whipping until smooth. Beat in the bananas to create a thickened banana pudding. Set aside.
- Fill the bottom of each individual trifle cup with about 2 tbsp. of the crumbled dough and a few chocolate chips.
- Pipe in a layer of sweetened cream cheese on top of the crumbs/chips.
- Spoon a thick layer of the banana pudding over the cream cheese layer.
- Dollop the top of each cup with remaining whipped topping, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Cover loosely and refrigerate until set and serve.