- 6 potatoes or 3 lb bag of mini potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- Small package of turkey pepperoni, diced
- 11⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tblsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes into 2-inch pieces. Boil briefly until firmly tender.
- Add diced onion.
- Heat a large pan and pour in the olive oil. Add the potatoes and onions to the pan.
- Season with the garlic powder, chili powder, and salt & pepper, and continue to saute for 7 minutes.
- Add pepperoni pieces, butter, heavy whipping cream, sour cream, cheddar cheese. Heat until mixture thickens, then serve warm.