- 1 pre-made thin pizza crust
- ½ cup Laura Lynn pizza sauce
- 1⁄8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup Ingles rotisserie chicken breast, diced
- ½ cup Laura Lynn low moisture, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz. link Andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup mixed colored bell peppers, diced
- 1 tbsp. curly parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then place pizza crust on prepared pan.
- Add pizza sauce and cayenne pepper to a small bowl, mix, then stir in diced chicken breast. Spread sauce over pizza crust, then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Evenly distribute sausage over the pizza, then add the onion and bell peppers.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until toppings and crust are heated through, and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, top with parsley, slice and serve.
- *We like to use fully-cooked Andouille sausage and rotisserie chicken, such a time saver!