- 6 cups Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes cereal
- 1 cup Laura Lynn light corn syrup
- 1 cup Laura Lynn granulated sugar
- 1 cup Laura Lynn creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup Laura Lynn dryroasted peanuts, chopped
- ½ cup mini candycoated chocolates
- Place the Frosted Flakes into a large mixing bowl.
- PCombine sugar and corn syrup in a sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- POnce the mixture reaches a full boil, remove the pan from heat and stir in the peanut butter and chopped dry roasted peanuts.
- PPour mixture over Frosted Flakes and stir to combine.
- POnce mixture has cooled slightly, gently fold in the mini candy-coated chocolates.
- PUsing a tablespoon, scoop the mixture into individual clusters onto a parchment lined sheet pan. Allow to cool completely before removing the clusters from the sheet pan.
- PStore in an air-tight container until ready to serve.