- 2 packages white button mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup pimento cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, sliced
- parsley, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine cream cheese, pimento cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, jalapeño, bacon, garlic, and salt and pepper. Stir until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Spoon approximately 1 tbsp. of the filling into your mushroom.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese.
- Place the mushrooms on an oven safe cooling rack and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with green onions and parsley.
You can substitute different types of mushrooms. I also like baby portobello.