- 3 Tbsp fig jam (or honey), divided
- 1⁄4 cup dried mission figs, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 13.2-oz round French brie
- 2 Tbsp dried apricots, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen cranberries
- Fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Place fig jam in a microwave for 30 seconds, to soften. In a small bowl, combine the dried fruit with the nuts.
- Add half of the fig jam and mix well to coat the fruit/nut mixture. Place the brie in a small seasoned cast iron skillet.
- Using a small knife, coat the cheese with the remainder of the jam or honey.
- Top the brie with the dried fruit/nut mixture.
- Add the frozen cranberries around the brie.
- Place the skillet on the top of a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes (or until brie softens).
- Remove from oven and let brie sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite bread or crackers.