- 1 large English cucumber, sliced
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 (10 oz.) package sliced hard pepperoni
- 1 (10 oz.) package sliced hard salami
- 3 (8 oz.) packages mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 cups green olives from Ingles Salad Bar
- 2 packages kabob skewers (small and medium sizes)
- 2 tbsp. Laura Lynn olive oil
- 2 tsp. Greek seasoning
- Individually place tomatoes, olives, and cucumbers on skewer along with meats and cheeses in no particular order.
- Arrange fresh basil and spinach in the shape of a circle on a charcuterie board or round dish.
- Lay charcuterie skewers around the bed of basil and spinach.
- Fill gaps with rosemary sprigs.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp. of Laura Lynn olive oil.
- Season skewers with Greek seasoning.
We found silicone molds online for the cute gingerbread man butter pats.