Have leftover holiday ham and cheese from that cheeseboard? These easy drop biscuits are a tasty leftover makeover!
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. Laura Lynn unsalted butter, melted
- Laura Lynn canola oil cooking spray
- 4 oz. Unicoi Preseres Salted Caramel Peach Spread.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir together baking mix, ham, cheese and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Add milk, stir until combined, and a soft dough forms; do not overmix.
- Use two spoons to drop 8 biscuits, evenly spaced, on a prepared pan.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with melted butter and serve hot with Unicoi Preserves Salted Caramel Peach Spread.