These vine ripe heirloom tomatoes have all the deliciousness of summer!
- 4 skinless salmon filets (1 inch thick)
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1½ lb. mixed heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 tbsp. capers
- Spread out your sliced tomatoes on to a serving dish.
- In a mixing bowl, add red onion, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, capers, and basil. Whisk until combined and then pour over the tomatoes.
- Brush olive oil on to your salmon, coating all sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Either on the grill or in a grill pan on the stove, grill the salmon for 4 minutes on each side.
- Place your salmon filets over the marinated tomatoes and serve.