- 1 all beef hot dog
- 1 poppy seed hot dog bun
- 1 tbsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp. sweet green pickle relish
- 1 tbsp. onion, chopped
- 2 tomato wedges
- 1 dill pickle spear
- 2 pepperoncini
- 1 dash celery salt
- Prepare a clean grill for direct cooking over medium heat.
- Cook hot dog over direct heat, turning regularly, until desired doneness.
- During last 30 seconds, toast bun, cut side down, over direct heat.
- Place hot dog on bun with two tomato wedges on one side and dill pickle spear on other side. Add mustard, two pepperoncini, chopped onion, pickle relish and a generous dash of celery salt and serve warm.
- Welcome to the Windy City!