- 1 (3 lb.) pork loin
- 1 tbsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup roasted pecans, chopped
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup fresh blackberries fresh rosemary, for garnish
- 1½ cup fresh blackberries
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat for direct and indirect cooking.
- Butterfly pork loin and roll out flat.
- Spread cream cheese thin and then add pecans, some fresh blackberries, and a couple of tablespoons of blackberry sauce, saving some for service.
- Roll the loin and rub with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and tie with butcher’s twine.
- Seer each side of the loin over direct heat for approximately 2 minutes per side, then move to the indirect side of the grill.
- Pull pork loin when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Let rest for 10 minutes, slice, and serve over a bed of blackberry sauce.
- Prepare blackberry sauce by cooking all ingredients on the stovetop over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until blackberries begin to break down and form a thickened sauce.