- 1 package Goat cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 1⁄2 cup Kalamata olives, drained and diced
- 1⁄2 cup artichoke hearts, drained and minced
- 1⁄4 cup slivered or sliced almonds, minced
- 11⁄2 tsp almond extract
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary, minced
- In electric mixer, beat the Goat cheese and feta cheese on low speed until smooth, scraping down the sides often.
- To the bowl, add the almond extract and rosemary, continuing to beat and scraping the sides.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts and almonds to the bowl, folding into the cheese to keep the ingredients whole.
- Once all ingredients are folded and combined, line a serving bowl with plastic wrap.
- Scrape the cheese mixture into the bowl, pressing down to fill all crevices and pushing out air pockets.
- Level the top of the spread and fold the excess wrap up and over the edges to seal the bowl. Refrigerate for one hour for the flavors to meld.
- To serve, unwrap the top of the bowl and carefully turn over onto a serving platter, removing the glass bowl.
- Carefully peel away the remaining plastic wrap and surround with pita chips and crackers.