- 2 1⁄2 cups Laura Lynn GF Pancake and Baking Mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 2/3 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons organic sunflower oil (or other oil you use in baking)
- Combine baking mix, sugar, yeast and garlic powder in a mixing bowl. Add warm water and oil; stir until a dough forms.
- Spoon the dough into a rectangular baking dish – 11x7-inch or 9x13-inch works best – spreading the dough to cover the entire bottom of the pan and just up the sides.
- Preheat your oven to 425F. While the oven heats, let the dough rise.
- After 20 minutes of rising time, bake crust 10 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and add sauce, cheese and other toppings as desired.
- Return to the 425F oven and bake 20-25 minutes*, until crust is cooked through and toppings reach desired doneness.
- Remove from the oven, slice into squares and serve.
- *Cooking time will vary depending on the size of the pan used. A smaller pan will yield a thicker crust, so baking time will be longer.